19 February 2014

New fabrics for the stash!

I had a bit of a splurge a couple of weeks ago, ordering fabrics on line. I found an eBay shop based in Thailand selling fat quarters of cotton for a very good price. The seller is Luckyfabrics. I was very pleased to see that the fabrics were as nice as they looked when they arrived yesterday.



I got some cute little elephants.


Some funky spots.


And some quirky random patterns.

I also had a look at the Project Anthologies website while they were having their closing down sale. From there I got these two pretty fabrics:


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm sure I'll find the perfect project sooner or later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to see what you create with all of this beautiful fabric :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete